- Commissioner Troy A. Paredes of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission;
- David Woodcock and Matthew Martens of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission;
- Joseph Rotunda of the Texas State Securities Board;
- Chief Justice Myron Steele of the Supreme Court of Delaware;
- James R. Doty of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board;
- John Morgan of the Texas State Securities Board;
- Lona Nallengara of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission; and
- Thomas M. Selman of FINRA.
Thursday, January 24, 2013
UT-CLE Securities Regulation Conference
It's time for my annual plug for the Conference on Securities Regulation and Business Law sponsored by the University of Texas Law School. As a member of the conference's Planning Committee, I'm certainly biased, but I think it's the best securities law conference around. This year's conference will be held in Austin February 7 and 8 and will, as usual, include numerous high profile presenters, including:
I would encourage anyone interested in corporate and securities law to attend.